Choosing the right air conditioning solution for your commercial or business premises is not as simple as browsing in a catalogue and making a simple selection. There are many different factors to be considered, but also the nature of your environment may make one option more preferable than the other. There are also different products available for commercial and business premises, depending on the application and usage.
The LCM Air Conditioning team are the Brisbane specialists when it comes to choosing the right system to suit both your needs, as well as the needs of those within your commercial premises.
Things to consider when looking at a commercial system
- Size available for the system to be installed
- Size of the space to be heated or cooled
- Overall power usage requirements
- Plans for ongoing and regular servicing
- Visual design requirements
- Limitations of Manufacturer’s Warranty in certain applications
How We Choose the right Commercial Air Conditioning System
Picking the right commercial system requires a specialist skill set to design and architect a solution that is right for your space, and industry knowledge of available products.
With over 50 years of combined commercial air conditioning experience, the team at LCM Air Conditioning have a large depth of experience in helping a range of businesses choose the right system for their needs.
We’ve provided an outline of our process for you to review below:
- Review – We’ll meet with you to inspect the space and better understand your project needs
- Design – Based on the budget, location, cooling/heating requirements we’ll walk you through a selection of options which we feel will best suit your needs
- Quote – We’ll provide you a quote for the supply, install and setup of the selected system, and work closely with you to tailor make the solution
- Commencement – Upon acceptance, our fully qualified team will get the project underway and minimise disruption to your operations as much as possible
- Handover – Upon successful installation, our team will review the work we’ve completed and provide handover details
A range of brands available
We provide products from a range of different brands. Each brand has their own unique attributes which our commercial air conditioning design team matches to the specific needs of your project.
We supply, service and install air conditioning systems from:
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Temperzone
Examples of Commercial Air Conditioning Installations
To provide some insight to the commercial air conditioning projects we have completed in the past, we’ve included some recent projects below. Be sure to check out our wider Projects page for more information on the other commercial air conditioning projects that we’ve completed.
Commercial Ducted Air Conditioning Installation
Type of job: Commercial ducted system
Overview: Installation of 3 x 28kW Temperzone Ducted Systems into an office in Fortitude Valley including decommissioning and removing 2 existing ducted systems. Outdoor units were crane lifted onto the roof.
Industrial Air Conditioning solution
Type of job: Industrial System
Overview: Changeover of an existing system in Industrial Premises with a 34kW Daikin Package unit with new sections of hard duct work to suit.
Retail Air Conditioning Fitout
Type of job: Complete fit-out of massage treatment premises
Overview: Installation of 12 x Daikin multi head split systems into treatment rooms and offices
How to get started
The LCM Air Conditioning team make it quite easy to get started – simply get in touch with our friendly team and we can book in a review of your premises, better understand your needs and take you through our design and review process, to ensure we provide a solution that meets your needs.